Welcome to FocusQuest Metaversity, where we offer a wide variety of online certifications to help you achieve your career goals.
Our selection includes online certificates offered by top Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs), as well as our own specialized certificates tailored to meet industry-specific demands. As a part of FocusQuest Metaversity, our focus is on providing accessible and affordable online education that meets the needs of modern learners. Our online certificates are designed to be flexible and convenient, allowing you to earn a valuable certification from the comfort of your own home.
Browse our selection and start your journey towards professional growth today!
FocusQuest and SkillUp- two companies dedicated to education- have joined forces to provide more comprehensive and effective opportunities for lifelong learners, students, and workers. By partnering their resources and expertise, together they offer a vast range of key certificates and programs that are essential for professional growth in developing industries and in-demand professions throughout the world.
This 11-month TechMaster Certificate Program opens the door to exciting opportunities in artificial intelligence(AI) and data science. Work through the fundamentals to an advanced level of understanding to kick-start your career with job-ready skills.
You will able to:
- Perform data analysis: data collection, extraction, query, cleaning, and aggregation.
- Use SQL and Git: gather, store, and organize data.
- Perform visual and statistical analysis on data.
- Build and implement machine learning models and algorithms.
- Gain insights from data using question, modeling, and validation problem-solving processes.
- Use YARN, Hadoop, MapReduce.
- Use TensorFlow for curvefitting, regression, classification, and the minimization of errors.
- Apply TensorFlow for backpropagation to tune weights and biases while neural networks are being trained.
- Understand deep architecture: convolutional networks, recurrent networks, and autoencoders.
Understand key concepts in Azure: cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security, pricing, support, and privacy in Azure.
- Understand key concepts in Azure AI: computer vision, natural language processing, knowledge mining, Azure Cognitive Services, Microsoft Bot Framework, and conversational AI solutions.
- Operate machine learning solutions at cloud scale using Azure Machine Learning.
- Use Python for machine learning in Microsoft Azure.
- Use Azure Databricks.
- Integrate Databricks machine learning processes with Azure Machine Learning.
- Use PowerBI: modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data.
- Graduates with a bachelor’s degree.
- IT professionals looking to transition into AI and data science.
- Developers or project managers seeking to extend their technical skills to include AI and data science.
- Technology students keen to augment their degree learning with AI and data science knowledge.
Master the fundamentals of big data. Learn to use Apache Hadoop and discover the 4Vs – volume, velocity, variety, and veracity. Build your skills in analyzing big data and help businesses maximise the value of the data they hold.
Kick-start your big data career and develop critical skills for data science.
2 weeks, online
After completing this course, you will have an understanding of:
- Understand Big data, its characteristics, and use cases.
- Understand Big data sources, adoption, and platform.
- Know the importance of big data in data science.
- Work with big data in business.
- Process big data.
- Understand Working of Hadoop.
- Individuals keen to learn big data concepts and technologies.
- College graduates who want to start their career in big data.
Gain sought-after skills in application development to kick-start your career in AI. Learn about Python programming, how to create AI-driven chatbots, and deploying AI-powered applications.
Earn IBM Professional Certification.
6 months, online
After completing this course, you will have:
- An understanding of AI and AI terminology.
- Practical knowledge of how IBM Watson works.
- Ability to visually create chatbots without needing code.
- Competence in Python for the purposes of AI and data science.
- Ability to carry out unit testing and create Python packages.
- Ability to create web applications using Flask.
- Practical knowledge of how to build interactive information retrieval systems.
- This Professional Certificate is suitable for learners with both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- The program is specifically aimed at Individuals who are keen to begin their career in artificial intelligence.
- College graduates looking to land their first AI job.
Experienced developers seeking to upskill, enhance their AI knowledge, and participate in AI projects.
Discover the fundamentals of blockchain; what it is and how it works for business. Learn about IBM's blockchain strategy and platform.
Take your first step in this interesting field and commence your blockchain journey.
1 week, online
You will understand:
- Have an understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger systems in a business environment.
- Be familiar with important concepts and key use cases of blockchain for business.
- Understand how assets can be transferred in a blockchain network.
- Understand the role of Linux Foundation 's Hyperledger project.
- Be familiar with IBM's blockchain strategy.
- Individuals keen to understand the fundamentals of blockchain.
- Developers seeking to extend their knowledge to include blockchain.
- Individuals keen to extend their understanding of blockchain for business.
3 days, online
After completing this course, you will:
- Manage cases and knowledge management
- Manage queues, entitlements, and service-level agreements
- Implement scheduling
- Implement Omnichannel for Customer Service
- Manage analytics and insights
- Implement Customer Service workspaces
- Implement Microsoft Power Platform
- Implement Connected Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement functional consultants.
- Customer service professionals.
- Professionals looking to work hands-on with a D365 customer service application.
- Professionals seeking to take the MB-230 certification exam.
Build your knowledge of core Azure services and gain hands-on experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and more. Benefit from instructor-led preparation for the AZ-104 certification exam with tips, tricks, guidance, and mentored support.
You will be able to:
- Manage Azure identities and governance.
- Implement and manage storage.
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources.
- Configure and manage virtual networking.
- Monitor and back up Azure resources.
- Individuals seeking to become an Azure administrator.
- Individuals looking to prepare for for the Microsoft AZ-104 certification exam.